ARWII SCALP Clinic offers Scalp Micropigmentation Treatments for following medical conditions:
MALE HAIR LOSS
Male hair loss could be a result of stress, gens, alopecia, hormones or unhealthy lifestyle. Male pattern baldness or androgenic alopecia is genetic condition and cause a hair loss.
Most of a time, client starts having receding hairline and gradual hair thinning from the crown to the back of scalp. The last stage of male pattern baldness is a hair loss. To describe and explain stages of the hair loss we use Norwood Scale.
FEMALE HAIR THINNING
Nowadays huge amount of women suffer from hair thinning caused by stress, hormone problems, gens, alopecia or even childbirth. It has an impact on their entire life. Most of a time when woman starts loosing her hair, she hides the problem by having natural hair quite long which will make her hair looks fuller. Female hair thinning starts at the crown and could effect the entire scalp. In that case the most important is to reduce a difference in colour between clients hair and the bald scalp. After the treatment hair looks thicker and fuller. Bold scalp would not be that much visual. Client will definitely feel much self - confident.
Alopecia is an autoimmune disease which attacks natural hair follicles. Alopecia Areata cause a hair loss or bald patches on different parts of scalp or entire scalp. Bald patches might be very difficult to hide by client or could migrate after time being. Scalp Micropigmentation works very well on scars and bold patches. Alopecia Totalis effects entire scalp - total hair loss. It is much more advanced form of Alopecia than Alopecia Areata. Alopecia Universalis is the last stage of hair loss, when client potentially can loose all hair form the scalp and face.
BEARD AND MUSTACHE RESTORATION
Scalp Micropigmentation gives grat opportunities to restore a beard or moustache. SMP covers beard patches or create a new shape for those who never had a proper shaped beard.
COVER UP OF BURNS/F.U.E/STRIP SCARS
Hair transplant treatment is an invasive treatment which cause scars on a donor scalp. Those scars could look like a long big scar or many tiny scars on the back of the head. Scalp Micropigmentation covers also burn scars. Result after Scalp Micropigmentation in above cases can be really spectacular.
BEFORE & AFTER CARE TREATMENT
1. Avoid alcohol for 24 hours before the treatment day.
2. We recommend avoiding direct sunlight and use of sun beds for 5 days prior the procedure of SMP Treatment.
3. Avoid coffee for 12 hours before treatment.
1. Avoid alcohol for 24 hours after treatment.
2. Redness is normal side effect of scalp micropigmentation treatment. The area may be sensitive for 24-48 hours depending on each individual skin type.
3. Do no wash your head for 4 days after the treatment.
4. If your scalp becomes very dry, start moisturizing the area from 5th day after your treatment.
5. During the healing process, we recommend to avoid sweating. We advise to wait minimum 4 days before coming back to physical activities - which may cause sweating.
6. It is highly recommended to avoid shaving your head for minimum 4 days after the scalp micropigmentation treatment.
7. Do not expand your scalp to the sun without 50 sun cream for min 10-14 days after the treatment.
8. If any disturbing signs appear, please contact us immediately.